Monday, April 26, 2010

The Tell-Tale Heart - again and again and again

I'm afraid I'm still without anything particularly interesting to say about this page. It's, you know, pretty much the same thing I've been doing all along. I like the 'oh, no!' bit on the left. Some of the ink spots on the very edges are leaks from the next page. But it's ok, they look good and didn't smudge. I did a couple of words oriented vertically ('when' and 'been'), and now I've noticed they're in the exact same position on each page. I'm not sure if I should be annoyed at that or claim it's a design choice for very good and artistic reasons. If I learned anything at art school at was how to bs and so I will think of something clever to explain why it was necessary and how that makes me smarter than everyone else. Oh art school.

No comments:

Post a Comment