Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Tell-Tale Heart - don't panic!

The playoffs are on, posting may be a little sporadic!

I always worry when I've been away from a project for awhile if I'll be in the same place when I get back. You try to do the same things and match everything up, but change just a little and the whole thing looks different. I hope after the week or so off this project, you can't see a change. I know when I was doing the layouts I would change day to day and I had to go back and change a whole bunch of stuff to make it more consistent.

But it was nice to get back to it! Especially because I finally did something sensible and brought the stereo downstairs. It hardly needs to be in the room next to the computer, after all! So maybe I can ween myself off tv and get some work done now. Especially since when I was all done I realized that if I traced the layout in coloured ink instead of black I would have a much easier time tracing it. Stupid! Three pages ago would have made my life so much easier. And made so much more sense.

Learning my lesson from the last page I kept my cool on these mistakes. Small typo, not big deal. I forgot the 'h' for some reason on the first pass, and so I made the 't' into one, added a little one on the end, and covered it up with an ink splotch. Easy! I did find a couple other mistakes on my layouts, I missed one word and misspelled another. But those were pretty easy to squeeze in.

No comments:

Post a Comment