Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Tell-Tale Heart - out damned spot

This layout is one of the ones that fell on a centre page, so I could play a bit with the layout as it's all one instead of separate pages. I managed to get the emphasized words on this page, so I broke the borders of text and spread them across the full layout. I didn't really like the ampersand at the top right so I tried to get a couple drops of ink on it and ended up with ink everywhere! Actually, I really like how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Hummm.. perhaps you need an old-fashioned dropper with a squeezy bulb, so you can control your ink-blots!
    It's looking fab - so exciting to watch it coming together. The finished book will be a real work of art... I hope if you sell it you really get what it's worth! You should enter it for competitions - you'd win prizes for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An eyedropper would be so much more sensible. Some of my other ink actually comes with them.

    ReplyDelete