Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Tell-Tale Heart - still ticking away

I'm afraid I don't have anything terribly interesting to tell you about this page. Things are going pretty smoothly and I'm really happy to just be getting some good work done. This page is a little different because the short paragraph on the left (starting with the big 'I' in red) ended at the bottom of the left page, so the writing doesn't go all the way to the bottom, and starts at the second line of the right hand page. I suppose that did provide a little bit different layout.

This is the last of the second signature and first of the third, so I'm about 2/5 done the text portion of this project. I majority of the work was the planning, though, and even if I'm not sure exactly how much work will go into the binding, so lets say I'm about half way! It feels good to be at a stage where I can look at it and tell what it's going to be.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy . . . in the nicest possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your art! This spread is wicked cool!!! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete