Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Tell-Tale Heart - so close now

I'm getting excited as I near the end of copying this thing out. Of course that doesn't take into account all the extra things I want to do and the complicated cover I have planned, but still, the biggest part is almost done. Three pages after this one, if fact!

There isn't much to say about this one. It looks an awful lot like everything else I've done, but the text has more emphasized words so there's more red in it. And some ink made a mess when it bled through a beetle from the previous page. ummm, yeah. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Well, yes, it does look an awful lot like the other pages... but it also doesn't! I do like the large letters on the right-hand page - they stand out so well. And all the little bits & pieces special to this one page...
    I can't tell where the beetle-bleed made a mess, so you've obviously incorporated it into the whole thing and made a good job of it!
    Almost finished with the writing out... can't wait to see the next stage!

    ReplyDelete