Monday, June 20, 2011

News from the Grey Side of Life

 I love mail! Especially when it's a brand-new sketchbook. My soon-to-be filled entry for the 2012 Sketchbook Project I wrote about just arrived! Many photos are to come as I start filling it. I choose the theme 'The Grey Side of Life.'
I put this design up for sale on redbubble.com. Buy one! Tell your friends! It's a great site for t-shirts so I'm going to start putting up plenty more designs and artwork. Just as soon as I get to it...

I learnt a little about createspace.com this weekend, and I'm looking into using it to publish copies of The Tell-Tale Heart. This will be a huge amount of work, so it will be long-term project preparing all the images. Please let me know if there would be any kind of market for it, because I don't want to go through all of that for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment