Sunday, October 2, 2011

Permission


This is a photo of a print I got last year, and has since been in hiding until I decided to add it to my postcard collection. It's from an artist in Ontario who's work is available on Etsy. His store is Jackson Creek Press. I got this at a craft show, along with a couple of other prints, including the 'Ode to Guitar' he has for sale, and a bunch of cards. This one is my favourite. It just makes me happy to see it. I wish they'd put one up in every art school. Of course, I have it next to my dining room table, but I think people will be able to figure out it doesn't apply to the food! In fact, I wish it came as a pair, and the match would say "If you think you can do better prove it".

If anyone is thinking about my upcoming birthday, feel free to get me the Rest Easy print.

1 comment:

  1. I like the matching pair idea. I also like the idea of putting one of those up. :)

    ReplyDelete